About Food Hygiene Australia
Food Hygiene Australia is an auditing company specialising in 3rd party food safety audits and HACCP certification.
Since 1999 we have been providing a friendly professional service to large, medium & small businesses in many industries including; aged care, child care, hospitals, restaurants, retail shops, caterers, food manufacturers, packaging manufacturers, distributors & wholesalers.
We provide a national service, including remote locations, and have an excellent reputation with local councils which can assist should any challenges arise.
Our team is committed to assisting food businesses comply with government legislation and provide safe food to their customers. All auditors in our organisation have achieved NFSA Level 4 high risk accreditation, the highest standard of accreditation possible.
Benefits of engaging Food Hygiene Australia
- We provide a friendly, professional service
- We have an excellent reputation with local councils
- Our head office is available to assist our clients anytime with food safety enquiries
- We have a account management team available to manage accounts with multiple facilities
- We develop long term partnerships with our clients – the majority of our clients have been with us for over 10 years
- Certificate of Audit is provided to display within your premises, which demonstrates your commitment to your customers to supply safe, good quality food
- Audits reduce the risk of food contamination occurring at your business
- You will obtain factual, independent information allowing you to assess and review the adherence to your Food Safety Program
- Improve your employees’ understanding and commitment to food safety
- Regulators such as local council and your customers will be able to see the steps you are taking to reduce the risk of food poisoning
- We provide a cost effective solution with very competitive rates